On the morning of her wedding, an Inspired Occasions Bride is joined by her personal Bridal Attendant and our “Colossal Wedding Day Survival Kit”. Filled with over 65 items, this exhaustive collection of remedies, toiletries, and problem solvers ensures that our Bridal Attendants can come to the rescue in a variety of wedding day emergencies. If you don’t have our team onsite for your wedding day and you want to put together your own wedding day survival kit, here are our “Top 10 Must Have” items:
Image (ABOVE) by Mitch Wojnarowicz Photography
10. Tissues. These come in handy throughout the day but it’s in the moments just before ceremony that we make sure everyone has a supply.
9. Mints. No one wants to meet their future spouse on the altar with funky breath. A quick mint before “go time” ensures that everyone is fresh for that first married kiss.
8. Band-Aids. For occasional mishaps and less occasional blisters!
7. Sewing Kit. For emergency repairs to ill-fitting tux sleeves, a bra that keeps showing or a seam that pops at the wrong time!
6. Pins pins pins! Bobby, Straight, Safety and Floral. Make sure you have a pin for every emergency.
Image (ABOVE) by Heather-Bohm Tallman Photography.
4. Hollywood Body Tape keeps all the important bits in place and covered.
3. White Chalk is great for a quick cover of spots on wedding gowns without applying water which can damage fine fabrics.
2. Clear Deodorant. Let’s face it sometimes an anxious bride or bridesmaid may sweat a little. Clear deodorant keeps the ladies feeling fresh without making marks on dresses.
1. Medications. Make sure you’re stocked up for all kinds of ailments. We always have these on hand: pain relievers, allergy meds, antacids, cold medicine and eye drops.