Meet your Wedding Party Attendant! She’s your problem solver, hand-holder, time manager and caretaker. She’s Inspired Occasions’ secret weapon to great day-of coordination and killing it on wedding day.
Wedding days are incredibly complicated. There are many moving parts, tasks to be completed and people going in different directions at the same time. Although a great Wedding Planner is expert at managing such a complex event, one limitation that Wedding Planners have is that we can only be in one place at one time.
We need help! It takes a team of people to properly coordinate a wedding day. Afterall, there is a reception to decorate, a ceremony to set up for and a wedding party getting ready all at the same time. That’s why each and every Inspired Occasions’ couple is provided a dedicated Wedding Party Attendant to take care of them on wedding day.
What makes her so invaluable? It is key to the success of a wedding that the wedding couple, their families and wedding party arrive to the ceremony on time and in great spirits. Having one dedicated staff member whose only responsibility is to make sure that happens, ensures that our clients have nothing but an incredible wedding day experience. Couples have “peace of mind” knowing that there is someone with them throughout the day who knows exactly what needs to happen and when so they are free to relax. Instead of having managing everyone, they will be gently guided through the day without any pressure or responsibility.
- Deliver the emergency kit. Our Wedding Party Attendants come equipped with a huge emergency kit filled with all sorts of problem-solving tools. From make-up to medicine, steamers to mints, this kit can truly be a day-saver.
- Deliver, set up and clean up refreshments. Because a well-fed wedding party is a happy wedding party and because keeping everyone in one room keeps the timeline on track, refreshments will be delivered, set and cleaned up by the Wedding Party Attendant.
- Assist wedding party with getting ready. Steaming dresses, folding pocket squares, lacing a corset, the Wedding Party Attendant is always available to step in to help make everyone look and feel picture perfect.
- Manage the timeline. By overseeing all of the early day events and keeping track of time, the Wedding Party Coordinator makes sure everyone “gets to the church on time” so that couples don’t miss a moment of the main event.
- Coordinate with early day vendors. The Wedding Party Attendant is on the front lines with all of the early day vendors. From hairstylists to photographers and transportation vendors, she makes sure vendors have what they need to do their best work.
- Assist with photo sessions. Face it, Wedding Party and family photo sessions can be a bit chaotic. The Wedding Party Coordinator’s job is to assist the photographer in getting people in and out of photos as efficiently as possible so everyone can move on to the party!
- Run interference. Sometimes our couples need a little space; maybe from a certain family member or just the general chaos of the day. The Wedding Party Attendant is always there to run interference and make sure her couple has what they need to feel calm and excited about the day.
- Whatever is needed . . . Our Wedding Party Attendants have one goal and that’s to make sure that her couples, their families and wedding parties have an incredible wedding day experience.
I’ve been lucky to cultivate the most talented and caring team of Wedding Party Attendants over the years. Because they are so incredible at what they do, by the time I see my couples on wedding day, they are gushing about how great it is to have us coordinating their wedding day.
See? This is why I call them my secret weapons. It is them; these can-do . . . how can I help . . . whatever you need . . . Wedding Party Attendants who make keep our clients happy and give Inspired Occasions’ its reputation for providing the highest level of customer care.
Feel like you would benefit from having a Wedding Party Attendant?
Contact us to find out more about how to hire our skilled staff so you can have a stress-free wedding day.